Thank you for being a Presenter at a Cascadia Viols Workshop. The following instructions will help you to provide your presentation material to the Workshop Administrator. The Workshop Administrator will take this material and configure it for use in the upcoming workshop. The configuration generally consists of how the material is organized and names as well as providing the part assignments. Our workshop participants will then have access to this information on the website to preview and rehearse their parts for the workshop.
Welcome to Cascadia Viols.
To access workshop material you will have to login to the Cascadia Viols website as a member. These instructions will walk you through the process:
- Open your favorite web browser and go to https://www.cascadiaviols.org.
- On the lower right of the page (you may have to scroll the page up) there is a login form that looks like:
- Enter your user name in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Select the Remember Me checkbox if you want the login information to be remembered the next time you come to this page.
- Selecting Login will login you into the site and take you to your specific presenter page. It should look something like (Ros Morley’s page is being used only due to her being the first presenter with the new website):
- Select the folder with the date of your workshop. It might look something like:
- From this page you can navigate into the different folders or create, delete, or rename files and folders. You can also download the contents of an entire folder. See below for the steps.
Add files to folder
- Navigate to the folder in which you wish to place files.
- Drag files to the location shown in the browser (big plus sign in image above) or select the Add files or Upload folder button (in the image above).
Create a new folder
- Select the Add Folder item in the list of folders, enter the name, and then press the ADD FOLDER button.
Delete or Rename a file or folder
- Select the down arrow to the left of the checkbox on the line containing the name of the file or folder you wish to delete or rename.
- From the menu that appears select either the Rename or Delete menu item.
Download a file
- Select the down arrow to the left of the checkbox on the line containing the name of the file you wish to download.
- From the menu that appears select the Download menu item.
Download a Folder
- To download a folder, all sub-folders, and all the documents in the folders select the Settings Wheel in the upper right corner of the file browser.
- In the menu that appears select the Download all (.zip) menu item. This will download a zip file to your computer. You may have to answer a popup dialog that asks you to Open or Save the file.